Keep Calm and let the
Service Engineer handle it
Service technician, maintenance technician, maintainer (m/f/d)
For the Hamburg region
Digitron is an independent, globally active service provider in the semiconductor and high-tech industry. It has been an owner-managed family business for over 37 years. We maintain, install and repair manufacturing equipment, production and process systems for the production of semiconductor chips.
What you can do with us:
- On-site and remote service of our semiconductor chip production systems, you'll be working at the forefront of technology!
- Preventive service and performance of on-site safety engineering checks at our customers' facilities.
- Carrying out fault analyses and repairs on our complex technical hi-tech systems
- Installation and commissioning of our systems and machines
- Regular participation in trainings for technical innovations
What convinces us:
- You as a person with your authentic personality and your passion as well as practical experience for the commissioning and service of mechatronic systems.
- With your successful completion (training/technician/studies) in electrical engineering/mechatronics, also automotive/mechanical engineering/ you are able to carry out installations, maintenance and commissioning of our mechatronic systems.
- Your passion for field service at our partners in Europe and your willingness to travel nationally and internationally from your home office
- You are used to communicating with customers at eye level in German and English, performing your work independently and in a structured manner, and taking an analytical and implementation-oriented approach to technical issues.
- Driving license class B is mandatory
You can either explore the world and travel to our partners in Europe, nationally and internationally or be on-site and work from your home office.
What we can offer you:
- a very good work-life balance and a home office workplace
- a working culture characterized by team spirit with start-up spirit, a lived "Duz culture" on all levels
- an unlimited employment contract with 30 days annual leave and very good salary structures in an owner-managed family business (37 years)
- Additional, company pension plan
- Private supplementary health insurance, additional accident insurance
- Further training: e.g. electrical specialist, safety training, orientation seminars, English
- Training and instruction on the systems and machines to be supervised in Germany and abroad
- Induction with support from a coach
- Annual team and company events, various benefits and much more!
- If required, company car with private use
The training period is approx. 6 - 12 months, depending on the product group and your previous knowledge.
Training takes place at the system manufacturer's internal training centers, in online seminars and/or at the workplace.
Does our job offer sound promising?
Then we are looking forward to your application and are at your disposal for further information at +49 (8165) 999 59 0.
If you are already convinced, send us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV.